The coronavirus spread from China has caused havoc in many countries around the world including India.
This virus is engulfing people in India, America, Tibet, Thailand, Japan, and Mongolia. After Mumbai, coronavirus has also knocked in Rajasthan and Bihar.
A patient infected with this virus has also been found in Bihar. Symptoms of Coronavirus have been found in a girl returned from China.. she is admitted to the hospital. In Jaipur too, a student returned from China had met with symptoms of coronavirus.. treatment is going on.
Due to this dangerous virus, more than 100 people have died in China and 2740 infected people have been confirmed… Out of these, 461 patients are in critical condition.
In the current situation, 1 case has been reported in the United States, 2 in Thailand and 1 in Japan. In the case of the United States, health officials have informed that man has come to America from China’s wuhan.
There are several types of coronavirus. Only 6 of them were known to infect people. But after the detection of the new virus, this number will increase to 7.
Symptoms of SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) have been found in a person suffering from Coronavirus.
Tell you about coronavirus, Coronavirus was first identified in the nose of common diseases. The coronavirus infection between humans often occurs during the winter season.
Not only this, due to coronavirus, the person suffering from the condition of the disease can get this infection again after about 4 months..
This is because Coronavirus antibodies do not last very long. Different types of coronavirus are known as Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV).
Coronavirus is an infectious virus. This virus spreads from one person to another through infection. This virus spread to the people of China through sea live animals.
People living around the sea in South China were first caught by this virus, which includes wuhan city of China.
This virus is spread in the people of the South China market where the seafood is found in large quantities. Marine live lives are also available in this market.
The World Health Organization has warned people about this virus. Let me tell you that the symptoms of this virus are just like pneumonia.
After all, why are new diseases spreading due to the food market in China?
Experts doing research on corona say that, their seafood market main reason for the spread of new diseases from China.
The market ranges from fruit vegetables to meat in the cities of China. The especially Chinese meat market is becoming the home of new diseases.
People of China eat many kinds of sea lives in the name of seafood. These are all found openly in the Chinese market.
It is not yet known which coronavirus is spread from which live. Some people claim that this virus has come from bats into humans.
Many cities have been sealed to prevent the virus from spreading in China, Traffic has also been stopped. The most affected city of Wuhan has been completely sealed. There is a complete ban on arrival in the city of wuhan until further orders.
Home care for suspected patients
- Place the suspected patient in a well-ventilated single room.
- Limit the number of caretakers of the patient.
- No visitor allowed in the patient room.
- Limit the movement of the patient and minimize shared space with normal people.
- The caretaker should wear a medical mask fitted tightly to the face when in the same room with the ill person.
- Discard the mask after use and perform hand hygiene after removal of the mask.
- Perform hand hygiene properly and frequently.
- Respiratory hygiene should be practiced by all, especially ill persons, at all times.
- Avoid direct contact with body fluids, particularly oral or respiratory secretions, and stool.
- Use disposable gloves to provide oral or respiratory care and when handling stool, urine, and waste.
- Clean clothes, bedclothes, bath and hand towels, etc. of ill persons using regular laundry soap and water or machine wash at 60–90 °C with common household detergent, and dry thoroughly.
While traveling to seek care, the ill person should wear a medical mask