Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- To handle 4-5 Projects together with the help of one assistant (for doing backend jobs), prepare Project planning & schedule.
- To manage all the Project in such a way there should not be levied any LD , Daily Monitoring of projects Progress.
- Prepare MIS Report for Management & Client.
- Prepare monthly progress review presentation.
- Prepare MPR, MCI, DCI, WBS, BBU & functional Schedule.
- Maintain Records of all projects related documentation.
- Float enquiry and prepare comparative statements of items to be purchased and work orders of jobs to be ordered.
- Co-ordinate with Clients and Consultants.
- Co-ordinate with Sub-Contractors.
- Co-ordinate with all supporting departments and Consultants.
- Raising bills on time & follow up of payment, checking and review sites and contractor’s bill.
- Check reconciliation of material as per drawing and actual consumptions.
- Prepare Project Daily Analysis.
- Arrange Necessary material, manpower & contractors at site as per Planning.
- Checking of Drawings and their Submission and getting approval from Client.
- Ensuring all the activities must be executed as per contract and conditions on time.
- Preparing/Arranging all Drawings /Documents.
- Submission of all the documents on time as asked for in PRM or otherwise.
- Preparation of catch-up plan for the delayed activities.
- To make monthly & weekly site execution plan and monitor the site work as per these plans.
- Keeping proper records of all correspondence with client.
- Attend meeting with client.
- Make necessary correspondence with client in case of any delay from client in handing over site or making payment not to levy LD imposition by client.
- Keep Management informed from time to time about Progress of the project especially, if there is Delay of any kind.
- To coordinate with suppliers, our company factory/Purchase deptt./Accounts deptt. /Legal &Liaoning officer/Head looking after Projects for timely dispatch of materials/our Manpower or contractor’s manpower to execute the job.
- To coordinate with client for getting payments and to coordinate with our Accounts Department to release payments of our Suppliers/Our Employees /Contractors /Govt. Dues and levies.
- To take care of compliances of all Govt. prevailing laws/Rules and Regulations at site and HO.
Also read this article: