ROPE SUSPENDED WORKING PLATFORM
|RISK LEVEL||HAZARDS||ENGINEERING OR |
(Refer to PPE )
Identify Hazard’s associated with RSWP
|· List appropriate engineering controls.|
· List procedures or other administrative controls.
List of control measure
List appropriate PPE
Rope suspended working platform
|• Overloading or unbalanced loading.|
• Insufficient anchorage.
• Access and egress problems.
• Electrical hazards.
• Fall hazard spacing between the building structure and the RSWP.
• Improper erection.
• Improper dismantling procedures.
• Maintenance deficiencies.
• No competent person at site/on machine.
• Falling objects.
• No guardrails.
• No personal fall arrest system (PFAS) utilized.
• Lack of lateral anchorage at regular intervals to provide stability.
• Removal of planking and/or guardrails.
• Motor electromagnetic brake fails.
Control button fails.
· Part of hoist is damage.
·Damage of thermal relay or connector.
· Motor bearing is damage.
Helmet, Safety-Belt, Safety Shoes, Hand gloves, Goggles, independent lifeline with fall arrester.