|Task||RISK LEVEL||HAZARDS||Sources||ENGINEERING OR |
(Refer to PPE )
Identify Hazard’s associated with task
List of Sources
|· List procedures that apply|
· List appropriate engineering controls.
· List procedures or other administrative controls.
List of measure
List appropriate PPE
Shuttering at Height
- Falls of Materials.
- Fall of Person.
- Unsafe working platform. (Housekeeping)
- Improper handling material.
- Not use of access.
- Not use of required PPE’s.
- ·Bad Housekeeping. Lack of work knowledge.
- Listening of music on mobile.
- Talking on mobile phone.
- Site Engineer.
- Safety Department Controls.
- ·Site administrative Dept.
- Proper Supervision.
- Walkway free from Obstruction.
- Provide safe working platform.
- Provide Horizontal safety Net.
- Vertigo test of worker.
- Provide safety guide line.
Helmet, Safety-Belt, Safety Shoes, Hand gloves, Goggles.
error: Content is protected !!